LOCAL WEATHER FOR AMERICANS
WillyWeather is a feature rich weather app that includes NOAA radar and satellite, detailed wind, rain, tide, swell and UV forecasts, as well as moon phases, and sunrise and sunset times.
WillyWeather delivers the most accurate local weather data from best in class weather providers including the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Going beyond the average weather service, we process and fine-tune forecast data to the specific coordinates of over 175,000 locations throughout the US including all towns, cities, beaches, rivers, parks, lakes and islands.
• WEATHER - Six day NOAA weather forecasts tailored to each location including min/max temperatures, and detailed weather descriptions.
• RADAR - Raw NOAA radar data, refined, processed and integrated with iOS maps.
• SATELLITE - National satellite view, displaying cloud cover for the entire US, integrated with iOS maps.
• TIDES - The most comprehensive tide times system in the USA, bringing together NOAA standard port data with offsets generated for specific locations by WillyWeather. Includes every beach in the US, and many river systems and inlets.
• WIND -The most accurate global wind forecast model gathered from NOAA, interpolated to the exact coordinates for each location and vetted against real-time wind observations to deliver the best performing information.
• UV - Hourly UV index forecasts, including alerts outlining extreme conditions when there is risk of harm from unprotected sun exposure.
• MOON PHASES - Full moon and new moon phases, illumination and rise and set times. Deeply integrated with tidal data.
• RAINFALL - Intuitive visual indication of rainfall probability for the week ahead.
• SWELL - Swell height, period and direction for each beach and surf spot in the USA.
• SUNRISE SUNSET - Sunrise and sunset times with first light and last light.
• REAL TIME observational data - with trends for all locations including current temperature, rain today, rain last hour, humidity, pressure, wind speed, wind direction, wind gusts and dew point.
• NOAA WARNINGS - Easily accessible and specifically targeted to the locations affected.
• Interactive rainfall radar, using iOS maps: pan and zoom like youve always wanted through the national NOAA radar network, to see exactly where rain is falling around you, or your favorite locations. Our mapping features provide more control, and more detail than any other US weather resource.
• Stunning, interactive tide, swell, and wind forecast graphs which allow you to easily interpret the conditions at your favorite surf beach, secret fishing spot or upcoming hike - in real-time, and up to seven days in the future. Were particularly proud of our graphs, we pushed the boundaries to provide you with more context, and more detail for each weather type.
• A beautiful, simple and organized interface in which the weather data that is important to you is easy to find, consume and interact with. Our goal was to present accurate and relevant weather information to you, as quickly, and easily as possible.